Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello from The Market

Hello!

Welcome to The Gypsy Market!

The purpose of this blog is to share with you, the blogosphere, some of the things that I find online that are worth an honorable mention and also to show you some of the awesome stuff that I, the Gypsy Woman, have to offer you.

First of all, I would like to tell you a little bit about the inspiration for this site...

Many, many years ago, while exploring Five Points in Atlanta, a friend and I came across The Gypsy Market. It was a hodge-podge of goods and beautiful things that smelled of incense and sparkled when the sun hit it and while that little tent of a place was almost falling apart, it touched me. Remembering The Gypsy Market softens me and I can still smell the Nag Champa. I felt it was high time that someone brought a little piece of The Gypsy Market to the interweb! So here you are, stay a while and ENJOY!

No comments: